Wednesday 29 August 2012

Travelling Pattern Jolly Jack has arrived!

Jolly Jack has arrived from Devon  - yay, thankyou Devon!  Now Jolly Jack is a travelling pattern so watch me stitch him up and be here for when I announce he's ready to move on.


Here's my progress so far...


...this is only one night's worth of stitching so he's not going to take very long, also I've done my own conversion to Gentle Art Threads simply because the required Week Dye Work threads were not available to me - but that's okay cause the colours I pulled are very similiar.  Look he's grinning :)
Okay enough of that, I notice that I am soooo very close to my 50 followers giveaway mark - so close - so very very close - are you excited?  I know I am.
Jolly stitching everyone,
Amanda

16 comments:

  1. I love this pattern! Great progress so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start!
    He certainly is a cheerful Jack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute pattern, I have never seen it before! Came upon your blog via Lois's blog- "Of Needles, Pins, and Stitches". :) Congrats on 50 followers! I am number 50! (and I was going to follow even before I saw that. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! You made it to 50! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is looking so good,,cant wait to see your finish,,
    Devon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love the look of Jolly Jack! So handsome - can't wait for a chance to do the TP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pattern and great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jolly Jack is so cute!!! I do like the colors you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. See that's such a cute pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Travelling Pattern! I stitched three last year but none this year, that needs to change!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a lovely pattern and your pumpkin looks great. I love the colour of him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh I just love your conversion. Would you be willing to share the colors? I have this chart and was going to sitch it soon, but now that I see your color combo. I want to use those colors. I am a new follower to your blog. Thanks so much. ~~ Christie

    ReplyDelete